I think I need to be hospitalised. Help.
I legit inhaled the gummi bear I was eating because MYSTRADE, but then I cringed because shipping questions
[Amending my reaction] On the other hand, it appears Mark and Rupert had fun with that question, and I’ve seen too many fans on my dash overreacting to this having happened. Mark and Rupert either a) won’t care about fans continuing to produce porn/fluff/sweet lovin’; or b) may actually have a giggle over it.
Thank you for your interest.
To be honest, the wind has sort of left this effort, partly because I’ve had to distance myself from the Mystrade fandom after some interpersonal shit. In part, it’s also to do with the amount of repeat questions. It isn’t a heap of fun to have to respond to the same thing twice.
I’ll try to reboot this blog again at some point, but I’d like some fresh inspiration…
I got demoted over the Sherlock business, and last week, I got evicted from my appartment and had to move in a hurry.
This sniper scare reminds me of Moriarty, so I’m putting some extra work in.
MYCROFT HOLMES GIVEAWAY!!!!
Sherlock Holmes here. Today I found out that Mycroft was going to be staying at 221B whilst his home is refurbished – obviously I shall not be standing idly by whilst he violates my flat, so perhaps one of you might like to take him off my hands?
A few things of note:
- You don’t have to follow me, the last thing I need is a public image.
- Reblog this as much as you like, I just really don’t want him in my flat!!
- Make sure that you call him by variants of his name (i.e. Mycrotch, Mycrap) because he hates that.
- He eats loads of cake and complains a lot because he’s a pedantic arse.
- He’s on a diet but he’s still a fat git so you can pay for the shipping.
- I’ll happily stuff him in a box for you though.
- He comes with a free umbrella!
- MYCROFT IS NON RETURNABLE: I expect to never see him again after I pick a winner. You decided to take him, you deal with the consequences.
SOMEBODY PLEASE TAKE HIM, I IMPLORE YOU.
Finding gifts for someone who has practically everything is very difficult, yeah.
The thing is that it matters more what thought has gone into it, rather than what it actually is. The intention, you know.
And that’s a rubbish political answer, but true, anyway. You could pick an image which has inspired you or which you like?
I’m sorry, but I don’t actually follow anyone.